Drikung Retreat Center
- Purpose: To build a Drikung Retreat Center & Drikung Retirement village at BuddhaLand, KY-USA. Center will provide the retreat for Tibet monks and sangha members in the world.
- Under the Spiritual Guidance of: His Holiness the Drikung Kyabgön Chetsang
- Director: Drupon Thinley Ningpo Rinpoche
- Project Managers: Ben Vaughan, Tibet Monk from Drikung group -TBD .
- Supporters: Several Sanghas of His Holiness lineage, Nam Do, Mai Pham, Van Tran, Tung Tran, and other supporters.
- More Details: Contact Drupon Thinley Ningpo Rinpoche (240-446-9046); Ben Vaughan (270-980-1118); Lincoln Crone (727-452-7714) or Nam Do/BuddhaLand (502-648-2050).
Project has 3 sections
Section A: On 15 Acres. To build a Stupa of Enlightenment. It was completed on Oct. 2019. Click here for more details on the building of the Stupa.
Section B: On 20 Acres
- Completed the first cave and built bases for 3 other caves in the future.
- Plan to build 10 cabins for retreat monks.
*** His Holiness plan come for the grand-opening ceremony of the center on year of 2021. The timing will be announced when available.
Ground Breaking Ceremony
Drupon Rinpoche interviewed by SBTN TV Channel – Washington DC on the Ground Breaking Ceremony Event.